Please read the following instructions and eligibility criteria very carefully, before proceeding to register online.
- Admissions will be made on the basis of random sampling.
- Any wrong information on the application form will amount to disqualification.
- The school and its Management do not accept any donations or capitation fees. Beware of those who promise admission in exchange for money or other favours.
- No requests for admissions will be entertained by the School Management or School Office.
- Recommendation / request letters regarding admission will amount to rejection of the application. Kindly do not meet the school authorities regarding such matters.
- The admission committee reserves its rights on issues regarding admission.
- Admissions for classes other than JR. K.G will be announced in the 1st week of March (depending on the vacancies available) on the school website. Selections will be purely on merit in the entrance test.
- Forms will be available online from 9th December 2010, 0930 hours to 25th December 2010, 1630 hours.
- Last date for online submission of forms will be 25th December 2010, 1630 hours.
- Results of online admissions will be declared on the website in the 1st Week of February, 2011.
- Admissions are open to all children born between 1st January 2007 and 31st December 2007.
- There will be no relaxation of the age criteria.
Categories for Registration:
Children of J.K. / Raymond employees only. This category is not applicable to children of relatives of J.K. Employees.
IMP: Employee Code of the parent is mandatory. False / Wrong information can lead to application being cancelled.
The preferential quota in the sibling category is to a maximum of 2 seats per family, irrespective of the class to which admissions are sought. If two children of the same parentage are already studying in the school, parents cannot apply under the sibling category. In such a case, parents have to apply for admission of their third child, under the general category.
Information about the child studying in the School with GR No., Class and Division. False / Wrong Information can lead to application being cancelled.
Alumnus: Ex-students of the school will get preferential admissions, subject to a maximum of 25 seats in any academic year. If the number of alumnus applications received exceeds 25, then admissions shall be conducted through random sampling. To qualify under the alumnus category, either parent should have passed Std. X from the school. The alumnus parent must submit his/ her Std. X passing certificate and bonafide certificate at the time of verification of documents, failing which the admission will be refused.
Year of Passing Standard. 10 of the parent False / Wrong information can lead to application being cancelled.
Applicants who do not fall under any of the above categories should apply under the general category.
False / Wrong Information can lead to application being cancelled.
Payment of Rs. 250/- to be made towards application charges,
Please note that ‘application to the school’ does not mean selection.
Payment can be made either by Credit Card or by Demand Draft.
PAYMENT BY DEBIT CARD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Application will be cancelled and admission even if secured, will be denied.
Visit for Online Registration: